On December 14th a young man entered an elementary school, then shot and killed 20 children and 6 adults.
This seems to be happening more often in the past few years. On the last two weeks schools across Minnesota have been receiving threats which are putting them in lock-down to protect our children. A teacher brought a gun to her Minneapolis school which locked down the school.
There used to be a time when schools were viewed to be safe places for our children. This isn't going to happen to every school. The scary thing is that it could happen you yours or mine.
I can't imagine the pain those families have felt. I wouldn't wish that pain on any person. If it happened to one of my children I don't know how I'd go on with my life not seeing my children 's bright eyes and loving smiles. Tears well up just thinking about the what-ifs. My babies are my life. Without them is be lost.

No comments:
Post a Comment