Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mn Wild Ice Time

The Hastings u10 A/B teams earned a free hour of ice at the Xcel Centre. The girls were thrilled! Although a bit sad they couldn't use the Wild's locker room to get dressed. Instead they used the visitors which was still better than any locker room I've been in. There was even carpet to cut out all the high pitched voices and echoing that is experienced by the locker moms.

They took turns posing outside the Wild's locker room. 
Another picture under Herb Brooks quote on the way to the ice. 
Followed by tons of pictures on the ice. Sam played center and was at face-off of the first puck drop for the night.
It was such a large place that the parents had a hard time hearing their voices echo. I hollared "Go Sam Brown" before the puck drop. Later I was given a talkin to about how she hates when I pressure her with saying score a goal or skate hard. I guess my words on encouragement is taken more of pressure. Good to know.

They divided up the A and B team to make two new teams. It was so fun watching them play.

Sam's wearing her grumpy face wearing the white jersey in front left row.

At least she smiled when hugging Zack Parise. 

Earlier in the day, Sam joined me at work where she was given her own private office. 



No comments:

Post a Comment