We started heading to Rochester and I suggested to Noah that he rest his eyes. Don’t fall asleep, just rest your eyes so you can stay up for all of the fun. Fifteen minutes later the car was quiet. Success!!
Our first stop was Red Lobster. I’m pretty sure this could have been the full date and he would have loved it!
I on the other hand learned the hard way that crab legs are only for those who can crack on their own. By the time I started cracking mine it was cold and he was done. Not to mention his crab legs were considerably larger than mine.
Our next stop was to go watch Paw Patrol Live. Noah thought it was just at a movie theatre. As we walked across the skyway a fire truck drive by with the sirens on. Noah’s eyes popped open as he realized they were actually here in person, or in dog.
We found our seats and loaded up on goodies, including a light up sword.
Other kids were wearing Paw Patrol costumes while Noah spotted “Brave All The Way” shirt with his favorite, Marshall, on it. Every time Marshall came onto the stage he’s light up his shirt in hopes that Marshall would see.
On the way home he said he only had a little fun.
Why? “I would have had fun if...
...dad was here.”
...I met Marshall.”
...I got to have a snow cone.” (Let’s not forget to mention I spent $20 for a picture of him next to a plastic dog. Or that I spent $25 on a light up sword.)
...you would have let me get a drink at Caribou too.”
...if we didn’t have to drive forever.” (Hey kid, you slept both ways.)
Stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment