Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday Funday

Today Nick and Belle went up to RJ’s and flushed pheasants with the dogs at the state natural area adjacent to his property. The littles and I kidnapped Anni for the day. We abandoned grocery shopping and grabbed lunch at Applebee’s. We then went to the store and picked up jump ropes for the girls and a Spider-Man kite for Noah. Off to Vermillion Falls to walk the river, jump rope and fly a kite.


We almost lost Noah’s kite to the river when the hook came off the string. I saved the day and according to the littles I almost fell in.


It was chilly out but that didn’t stop them from playing. 



We then headed out on a two mile walk to the top of the Hastings bridge over the Mississippi. Nick and RJ came into town and the four of us ran so we could make it to the top of the bridge. 



Green Mill for dinner and home to cycle kids through the shower before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment