Friday, May 4, 2018

What To Take

Nick and I returned home to pack to some things. The bigs were at the Taylor’s house and the littles were hanging with Grandma Schiller.

We found a hotel that would fit the six of us and allow pets. Closest was in Eagan which was great for work but not so much for the next month of school. Downfall, can’t check in until Monday.




I was at a loss. What am I supposed to grab. How do I know what we’ll need? I can’t take a lot since we have to live out of our cars for the weekend. Summer clothes? Kids stuff? Ugh! This sucks!

Water had a chance to settle into the plaster and our ceilings started to crack. We are pretty fortunate for having plaster walls and ceilings. If they had been sheetrock, the fire would have spread more rapidly and the water weight would have dropped any ceilings on the main level that were intact the night before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment