Friday, March 29, 2013

Cooking and Crafts

These are two things that I just have a hard time doing. I don't like making meals, even for myself. Seth and Sam are on their one day of spring break today. Sam, Addy and I woke up at 7:30am and snuggled on the couch. Around 9am Addy went down for a nap so Sam and I made some monkey bread. Seth woke up moments before the timer buzzed that the monkey bread was done. (10am - too bad Sam isn't one who likes sleeping in.) We watched "The Day After Tomorrow" per Seth's request. By noon we were coloring Easter eggs.

I enjoyed spending the day with my kidlets. Half of my plan was almost squashed when Nick pointed out that we were out if brown sugar. He loves us so much that he hurried out the door to buy some at the gas station down the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment