Saturday, July 30, 2011

Funday Sunday

Today we gathered with some of my co-workers/friends
at my manager's house for a barbeque.

The kids and I drove from Nisswa to Amy's house in Champlin.
Nick came from home and met us there.

Sam, Hannah, Marlee, Sirr, Hannah and Talon at the chair behind.
Seth was sitting at the other end of the garage with the adults.

The kids played with Talon, Marlee, Hailey, Hannah and Sirr.
Nick and I visited with Patty & Garry, Amy & Brian, Loriann, Jessica, Joanne, Linda & TK.

It was a VERY hot day! Even with fans roaring in the garage, it was beyond Toasty! I felt bad for Nick because since he rode the motorcycle he was wearing jeans, boots and a thick t-shirt. I guess it is all in the choices we make when we wake up each morning.

I had fully intended to take a picture but I have no excuse as to why I didn't.

Regardless of the heat, it was a day well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment