I make a point to do something special with each of my kids one-on-one. This is our time. Time when we can bond, feed our relationship and watch it grow. Because if you don't put forth the effort and create these bonds when they are young, then what kind of relationship will even exist when they become independent adults?
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Bonding
Sam and I decided it was time for some pampering. Since she is like a little mother to Addy, she deserves it too!
I make a point to do something special with each of my kids one-on-one. This is our time. Time when we can bond, feed our relationship and watch it grow. Because if you don't put forth the effort and create these bonds when they are young, then what kind of relationship will even exist when they become independent adults?
I want my kids to grow up and feel as though they can always come to me for anything. I want to see them all the time. I want them to want to spend time with me. More importantly, I want them to grow up knowing the value and importance of family. That no matter what happens to them in life, family will always be there for them.
I make a point to do something special with each of my kids one-on-one. This is our time. Time when we can bond, feed our relationship and watch it grow. Because if you don't put forth the effort and create these bonds when they are young, then what kind of relationship will even exist when they become independent adults?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment