Friday, February 22, 2013

An Epic Experience

HealthEast is switching from Allscripts EHR (electronic health records) to Epic. I'm considered an Instructional Designer and need to learn the system. I spent my first of three weeks in Verona, Wisconsin. I loaded up on pictures to bring back to show the kids. As much as I appreciated the silence, I sure missed my kidlets. I'm home for a week and will be off to Verona on March 3rd for another week of training.

So many interpretations...


Fierce dragon


The Butler standing outside of the Conservatory (training room)
holding a candlestick, rope and other items
from the game Clue.


Our first training room was in "Super Heroes - Justice League"
where a huge meteor/cryptonite was hanging on the wall beside us.


Our class held around 30 people. Our trainers kept us involved while
staring at the wall they were projecting onto.


The campus was huge with beautiful buildings scattered around
the middle of farm fields.


By far the most favorite picture for Seth & Sam.
Mr. Frog chilling on his laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment