Sunday, February 10, 2013

Snow!!!

Is forecasted to miss the south metro. Boo! Is all I have to say. This picture was shared on Facebook from the NorthEastern states where three plus feet of snow is falling. The Northern metro can expect 10-12 inches. South just sleet and rain. Maybe two to three inches of snow.

On Friday Seth and Sam were pulled early from school so they could go with the Taylor's to hockey tournaments. Seth, Josh and Bill ventured to Willmar where there is a Blizzard Warning in effect. Sam, JoJo and Jodi ventured north to Crosby where a Winter Storm Warning is in effect. It makes me nervous as all can be that they'll get in an accident from the conditions. Today will be a long day as I anxiously await their return. 

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! And I thought we had a lot of snow! I don't even know how you would shovel all of that snow!

    ReplyDelete