Saturday, February 2, 2013
My Big Girl Bed
In preparation for our baby in May/June, we picked up a toddler bed, nightstand and bedding for Addy to transition to. We figured we'd put it up and slowly ease her into it. The moment she saw the mattress placed on the bed she practically started running in place like in cartoon character. Tonight I laid her down in her new toddler bed wondering if she'd even stay. To our surprise, she did. For about a half hour. Then I heard some pitter patter and her door bounce off the wall. She came out into the living room gibbering away to us. Attempt number two begins now. Maybe another night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice bed! I was going to be so impressed if Addy was ready for a toddler bed - Violet was barely ready at two years old! Beautiful bed!
ReplyDelete