Monday, July 1, 2013

Noah is 4 weeks

Really? Four weeks already!

Noah has been having fun in the first month of his new life. He's visited his grandparents in Nisswa for a few nights, went to the Minnesota Zoo, Sea Life, Mall of America, Nickelodeon Universe, hung out at the beach a few times, attended Sam's dance recital, Seth's Cub Scout Ceremony, Sam's Girl Scout Ceremony, and toured the ships of Christopher Columbus.

He is roughly 9.5lbs. His eyes are still determining what color to be. They appear brown one day and a steely blue another. We're thinking brown is what he'll end up with, or maybe hazel. His hair is still a nice brown. His thrush finally cleared up after a second treatment. He finished his antibiotic yesterday for his ear infection which also cleared up his clogged tear duct.

His smile pulls to the left more than the right and a cute little dimple pops out at you.

He is eating around 4oz every three hours. He goes to bed around 7pm, and wakes to eat at 11pm, 4:30am and 7:30am. We're still working at getting back to seven hour stretches that were lost with the ear infection.

2 comments:

  1. He is amazing!
    And certainly gets around more than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Amy, I can't tell if you are super-mom with incredible amounts of energy or just plain crazy. Probably a little of both! :-) I'm sure I wasn't doing half as much stuff as you're doing during the first month of maternity leave!!

    ReplyDelete