I love this girl. She willingly held this three year old alligator yet couldn't believe it herself that she was.
Seth and I held the gator too. I couldn't believe how soft the underside was. Almost like a soft leather. I was also surprised to learn that they grow only a foot per year.
Seth was loving this time. He'd have a pet alligator or twelve if he could.
We saw a lot of gators on the Midway Airboat Ride. They take you on the St. John's river which is just behind The Great Outdoors.
There were around 30 sitting here on the bank. Captain Duke told us the water is about 30 feet deep here and there's probably twice as many below us with a plentiful food supply.
I thought the three trunks were pretty neat too. You can see the water lines on the trees with how deep it gets.
No comments:
Post a Comment