Thursday, April 10, 2014

Riding Case

Another year in Randolph brings another tractor parade to kick off the planting season. Last year there were 112 tractors in the parade being driven by young kids to seasoned farmers.

I dropped the Bigs off to Krista at 8am for her to bring them all the way back to school and me to follow All for the memories.

I look at my children's lives compared to what I was doing at their age. I never did half the things my kids are experiencing. I hope one day they look back and appreciate all I've given for them. One child in particular tells me frequently how s/he'd rather live with dad because he's nicer and loves them more. Things said can be hurtful, but I know what I'm doing is right. Life isn't all about getting/doing whatever you want. My kids have it good. They'll see that when they are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment