Every day Sam's 1st Grade class writes in their journal. I was given the opportunity to look through her journal while at conferences today and this is what I came across.Yup - it says My Mom is the best
Yes, it is followed by everyone else in our house but the top line is all I needed to read to feel all warm inside.
In reading through her journal I also came to realize that she refers to Nick as "Dad" more often than I realized. I'm not sure which one she is referring to. I know she loves both of her Dads dearly!

I like how she drew me laying in the hospital bed and all the smiling faces. She seemed so sad at be away while I was at the hospital. Sometimes I question her emotions because she is so good at masking them. It is good to be able see how she really feels.
No comments:
Post a Comment