
Sam ~ Pizza Hut!
Seth ~ CiCi's Pizza!
Mom ~ Red Lobster? The Machine Shed? Osakas?
Nick ~ Buffalo Wild Wings?
Finally, we were all able to agree on something! Buffalo Wild Wings - until we got there and realized there was a 30 minute wait. No thanks!
Next stop... The Machine Shed. I ate there once with my parents and siblings many years back. It had to of been before Seth was born because I don't remember taking care of any little ones. As soon as we sit down, Seth insists that he needs to go to the bathroom. I know what he is up to... He wants to go searching for the tractors. If this is a machine shed, then where are the tractors? To his dismay, he only found farm equipment from the olden days.
The food was delicious and the portions were more than filling. I ordered the all you can eat fish, Nick got the Plowman's Meatloaf, Sam ordered the Salad Bar, and Seth ordered the kids fish. Oh, and Addy ordered up a 6 ounce bottle of Enfamil Infant; her favorite.
On our way home Seth asked when we could go back again... Not sure if it was because he loved his fish or if he liked all the tractor merchandise.
No comments:
Post a Comment