The Boy Scouts decided to plan an evening of tubing at Afton
Alps. Sommer was in the area for a birthday party so she decided to join us. It
was so great to spend time with my nephews and my sister. Ethan wasn't too
thrilled about going down after his first time because it made him feel sick
and he was scared. Nick worked on him a little bit and convinced him to go
again. "Who’s going to go with me if you don't?" Nick even threw a
little tantrum and threw his hat down onto the table saying "Fine, I'm not
going to go down anymore either!" This was very comical. His reverse
psychology worked... Ethan was back on the hills for the rest of the night.
Sommer and I kept telling him we'd watch from the chalet and take a picture of
him. The next thing we'd see was Ethan walking into the chalet and once again
we missed him. Go again... we didn't see you come down that side. After taking
a picture of the boys, I didn't see Seth again until it was time to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment