Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Who Wants to Draw?

I was introduced to a fun new game on my iPhone. It is just like Pictionary but can be done miles, states or counties away.

Draw Something

You can earn one to three coins depending on the level of difficulty you choose. You then draw a picture which is being 'recorded' in a sense. Once you send the picture off, your opponent will be notified so they can watch you draw and make a guess off of a select alphabet listed below. If you can't figure out the drawing you can bomb a few letters to shorten your list or pass if it is just too hard.


Here I drew a picture of an airport - pretty darn good airport if I do say so myself. The girl I was playing "Ellie R." from somewhere on Earth must have never seen an airport before. She passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment