Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Passing Time

There isn't a whole lot of things one can do while riding in a motorhome for four full days. Seth and Sam spent quite a bit of time sitting in the passanger seat. Seth was snapping pictures with their Samsung Galaxy tablet (which I later noticed were all of vehicles that were passing us, or their own faces.) I soon realized that if I didn't set a limit, they would be on their tablets or my iPad the entire day. NEW RULE!! For every hour of homework you work on, you will be able to play with your electronics for one hour.

Sam is sitting in the passanger seat playing with my iPad while listening to Taylor Swift on my iPod.
Who needs to wear headphones when you can just crank the music?


On our way through Iowa, we stopped to have some maintenance work done on the motorhome.
Seth found an Etch-A-Sketch and drew a motorhome. Pretty impressive Buddy!!
I think he'd make a great engineer!!

We made it home tonight at 9pm. Sam tried her hardest to say awake until we got home but she passed out cold just south of Cannon Falls. Seth on the other hand was up and ready to go! Even after we got home he was running around like he just woke from a full nights sleep. Me... I was just happy to be home with my husband again.

No comments:

Post a Comment