I took pictures of the schools north lot which was packed with tractors and had to show my co-workers who I knew would just love to pick on me for living in a town that has a "drive your tractor to school day". When I picked up the kids from school I was told that the tractors at school for the FFA parade. Well, "drive your tractor to school day" sounds so much better than just a tractor parade.
Each year Seth asks if we can buy a tractor so he can ride in it. Kinda spendy buddy - so no. But... we do have a friend who has some tractors and maybe, just maybe, you can ride with them.
![]() |
| The lot had around 50 more tractors by the time everyone arrived. With a total of 109 included in the parade. |

No comments:
Post a Comment