Weight: 13 lbs, 14 oz
Lenght: 25 1/2 inches
Head: 16 3/4 inches
She is at the 50th percentile for her weight and the 90th percentile for her length. We're not tall people - she must have gotten it from Nicks' Grandpa Adelmann and Grandpa Schiller.
It seems like just last month that Adelynn was born - it seems like just last week that I went back to work. It most definatley doesn't feel like she should is 17 weeks and four days old today.
While we were waiting in the exam room, Addy was laying on the exam table. She started flinging her leg and arm over her body and with ease, she rolled over to her tummy. WHAT?! No - that didn't just happen - so I put her on her back again and within a minute or two she was back on her tummy. I was sad that Nick couldn't be there to see her roll too. The next best thing was to send him a video.
No comments:
Post a Comment