Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happiness

Nick and I were blessed with an incredibly happy baby girl. She is so laid back, and makes the baby stage painless. She is always smiley, talkative, silly and loves to flirt with everyone.

It doesn't seem to matter where we are. A stranger will look at her and she'll flash them her cheeky smile. Soon I'll catch them being mesmerized by her. "She is such a happy baby!" they say. My typical answer "She only fusses when she's over-tired or over-hungry." Even then she is still pretty darn good. When it's time to sleep, we carry her into her room, turn on the crickets (to block noises from the kids) , give her hugs and kisses, then hand her one of her two favorite friends to snuggle with. She might let out a short squeal but that's about it. She takes two- 2hr naps and at 7:30pm it's lights-out until 7am. Spoiled :) yes, we are. I have to keep warning Nick that they aren't all this easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment