Monday, September 17, 2012

Positively a Yes

 
Yesterday after leaving the Rugged Maniac I started having some cramping in my lower abdomen. Hmmm... I must have used some muscles during the race that I haven't used for a while.
 
Today, Seth had an orthodontist appointment to get his teeth molded for discussion of what our next steps are. Afterwards, Seth and I stopped at Dairy Queen for a little treat. Seth got a oreo blizzard and I got a small vanilla cone. Something didn't seem right... I felt strange...
 
Our next stop was to Walgreens. "Momma, what do we need here?"
Me: "Oh, I just need to pick up some more foundation."
Seth: "Can I push the cart?"
Me: "No cart needed buddy"
 
I grabbed some foundation that happened to be buy one get one half off, some mascara and colored lip balm. While Seth was preoccupied with the toys, I grabbed a box of prenancy tests and off we went to the cashier.
 
I got home, took my test, and two lines is what I saw.
 
Nick and I talked about having another child, but our plans were to wait until November to conceive. I joked with him when Sam and I got home from horse camp that I needed to have the next  baby in the spring so I could be clear for another week of horse camp.
 
All it took was one try.

May 24, 2013
We will become a family of five!

No comments:

Post a Comment