Sam was all about her footie jammies as a toddler. Up until she was six she would wear them year round and all day if she was allowed. For the past year or two she has grown out of them all. I was on a quick mission in Target and cut through the girls section, and came to a screeching halt when I saw footies in her size. I grabbed the cutest one and put myself back in mission mode.
The other week Addy went through two outfits at the store so I had to buy her a new outfit while we were there. It was getting cool and she was running low on jammies so I picked her up some soft snuggling jammies.
This morning, laying on my floor, were two matching wild ones. They both looked at me and smiled. Makes any momma feel warm inside.

No comments:
Post a Comment