Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's my party and I'll smash my cake if I want to

We celebrated Adelynn's 1st Birthday today. We scrubbed the house from top to bottom over the past two weeks getting ready for today. By the end of the party our house was trashed with tissue paper and icing on the floor.

Adelynn was given her own smash cake and she wasn't quite sure what to do with it. About 10 minutes late she had a little tunnel going into the cake where she kept digging. I rinsed her off in the sink, put on her pretty dress and then started opening presents. She was given a lot of fun toys and a few outfits.

Those who celebrated the big day were:
Great Grandma & Grandpa Schiller
Great Grandma Adelmann
Grandma & Grandpa Schiller
Anita & Gene Meyers
Laila Meyers
Matt Meyers & Christina Bonella
Missy & Kimmy Meyers
Dorthoty & John Feidt
Mike, Allison & Emma Schiller
Steve & Deb Schiller
Dan Rudiger & Melanie Janke
Ted & Jean Zwart
Ken & Brenda Bauch
Luke Bauch





2 comments:

  1. A whole year already!?! Amazing! Happy Birthday to Adelynn - such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete