Thursday, April 11, 2013

Epic Meals

This is my third trip to the Madison/Verona/Fitchburg area for my Epic training. Each night we have the tough decision of where to eat. One of our team members said we needed to try Eno Vino's which is a wine bar and bistro. If I wasn't pregnant the wine bar would have been all I needed to hear to say, ok, I'll go!

I looked at the menu online and found NOT A THING that looked edible. Really, not a thing. This restaurant is the type where you share your plates with your table. Amy said we should go for the Sausage & Mushroom Flatbread and some chicken skewers. Sure, they sound normal but it's the ingredients that make you wonder. The chicken without any sauce was good. The flatbread was like a floppy pizza. Ann had Amy taste the muscles she ordered, then Amy made me try a bite too. Not something I'ill have again. Nor do I see myself eating there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment