Sam has had a loose tooth since September and has been messing with it since. She's attempted to tie a string to it, convince her dentist to pull it out and eat apples using her front teeth just to name a few.
I was washing dishes and heard a scream that I've never heard before. My first reaction was that something was very wrong. Then I heard "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY!!" and her little feet running across the house. She stopped in the kitchen and screamed again followed by jumping up and down. This was a much larger reaction that seeing and touching Taylor Swift.
She quickly ran outside hollering "Nicky". Then off to call her dad and FaceTime him so he and her grandparents could see. She tried to call Grandma Loken and Aunt Sommer but neither were available.
Now that it fell out she misses her tooth and talked about putting it back in.
How do I brush my teeth now?

No comments:
Post a Comment