Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Friends

At the end of the school year Seth and Cheyann became friends. She is a grade above Seth so they have seen each other but never really spoke. When the big kids and I go pick up Adelynn from daycare, Seth and Sam always ask to come in. On the days I'd ask them to wait in the car, Cheyann would ask where Seth was. Or vice versa if Seth came in and Cheyann was with her step-dad for the day.

Jenna teased Cheyann one day calling Seth her boyfriend. She blushed and quickly tried to convince us it wasn't true. They have a little crush, it's pretty obvious.

We invited Cheyann to the beach with us and they were pretty much inseparable. After the beach we grabbed some McDonalds. I snapped this picture quietly to send to Jenna.

Adelynn's face says it all.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE her face! Oh my heavens....it starts so early!

    ReplyDelete