Tuesday, August 27, 2013

12 weeks

Noah is 12 weeks and that means my summer vacation must come to an end. 

Am I ready to go back to work?
No. I'm not. 

I really enjoyed my summer off and being with my kids. We visited my parents a couple times, went to the zoo, walks, Ely, Nickelodeon Universe, and just enjoyed the quiet times. I didn't have to drive 45 minutes one way to work. I didn't have to rush from one place to another. In a nutshell, these past 12 weeks were simple.

So why don't I just stay home with the kids?
I'd love to but there are bills to be paid.

I enjoy what I do and the challenges I'm
given. It would be nicer if I didn't work so far from home. I chose to move this far away. I love the horse and cattle farms that surround me. Yes, even the smell.

Back to Noah...

Sam was the first one to get Noah to laugh. He smiles and stares at his mobile. Has been sleeping through the night for the past four weeks. He has even had two ear infections. Poor guy! Amidst it all, he's still pretty mellow and happy.


Noah started with Jenna last Monday and he has adjusted quite well. He comes home and insists on going right to bed. Once he gets used to the noises of daycare I'm sure he'll be more awake in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie!

    Having the summers off kind of makes you want to be a teacher, right?! Just think of the people who do not work at a place where they get maternity leave - can you imagine?! So sad! It looks like you had a fabulous summer and such a beautiful little guy!

    ReplyDelete