Saturday, August 24, 2013

Show Day


I had such a hard time leaving camp last year, so naturally I was expecting another hard year. Surprisingly, it was a lot easier.  It was so fun seeing our friends from last year and hearing that they'll be coming back again in 2014.
Sam got 1st Place for Tacking and Grooming, a few ribbons for placing within the top six for games she played on show day; like balancing an egg on a spoon while walking, trotting and cantering.

Sam struggled with Aimee in the beginning questioning her ability to handle such a big horse. She overcame her fears and succeeded. Aimee was still on the stubborn side but she was always gentle with Sam. I'm so proud of how great Sam did with her.

The camp isn't the cleanest or run with the most efficiency but it surely sends us home with some pretty amazing experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment