Friday, January 8, 2016

A Fridley Friday

Sam has a hockey tournament at the Blaine Super Rink this weekend so we decided to crash my Aunt Julie's house for the weekend in Fridley. Parents recieved a pin, and players recieved a badge to wear around their neck. Sam Brunner became Sam Brown. The team was announced in whole and when Sam's new name was called she began to skate towards the team line and as soon as the last name was said, her arms flew in the air and the Hastings parents laughed. Ironically, Sam was playing her horse camp friend, Fiona, and they didn't even know it until the next day. Our girls tied Mounds View White 1-1.


Nick and the littles are sleeping in one bed, Sam and I get another and Seth took the couch. 

At nearly midnight I realized I didn't blog yet so Sam and I decided to capture the moment. She takes after me with the inability to keep her eyes open when bright lights are intruding in on the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment