Today Nick and I took a ride on our 2009 Harley Fat Bob. We met his dad in Red Wing and took the Wisconsin side down to where we cross over to Wabasha, then back up the Minnesota side of the Mississippi River to Red Wing.
 |
| Photos from the Red Wing and Welch area dipping through valleys and hugging each of the 25 plus curves in the road. |
I don't care how many times we go on this route. It is a spectacular ride each time. There is something about being on a motorcycle that makes you feel so free. The wind against your face, the sound of the bike rumbling off of the cliffs, that no matter where I look, there is nothing between me and nature. What makes it even better is that the man I love is in front of me and I can lean forward and wrap my arms around him and kiss his shoulders as many times as I want. Although we are inches apart, our minds can be miles apart.
 |
| Loading up our gear |
No comments:
Post a Comment