It's my last day of work. I'll be admitted to Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury tonight to start the induction process. I was to be at the hospital by 6:30pm, but was asked to call first. Linda agreed to drive me to Woodwinds and Nick would meet me there. Just as Linda was arriving to pick me up I was asked to arrive at 7:30pm. So instead Linda gave me a ride to Nick's work (Tousley Ford in White Bear Lake).
Linda offered to bring us out to dinner. I passed on eating since I wasn't allowed to with Seth and Sam. Nick and Linda stopped for some Chipotle and I tried to focus my attention elsewhere or I would have snatched Nick's meal from him. When we arrive at Woodwinds the nurse asked if I had a good dinner. Hah oops!We settled in and waited for Kathy Bruce, the Certified Nurse Midwife on call to place my cervadil. I was offered Demerol and a sedative to help me sleep but I passed. We hope to meet our baby tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment