Friday, April 27, 2012

Student of the Month

The month of April is almost over. I was picking up papers off the office floor when I noticed a bunch of stars peeking out from under some other papers, inches from being thrown into the burning bag. I pulled it out from the stack to find this...


You would think it would have been exciting news. When I asked her why she didn't tell us she said
"I forgot"
"You forgot!? They take your picture with all of the other students across the grades. They make a big deal of it - You forgot?" How are we supposed to celebrate if we don't know.
Maybe it was just modesty.

Whether it was or wasn't a big deal to Sam - I am very proud of her for how smart she is.
Now... if I could only get her to clean her room.


Picture found in the school bulletin.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, at least she didn't walk around and demand that everyone address her as "Miss Student of the Month"! Definitely deserves a trip for ice cream or some other type of recognition!

    ReplyDelete