Tomorrow I have a big exam for A&P II on the heart, circulatory system and the lymphatic system. No big deal, right? Not so much when I had more time to study and actually sat in a lecture to learn about this. Now with only getting one hour a week of lecture which often times is taken up by reviewing past quizzes or exams, most of the learning is self-driven.
I've always struggled with my mind drifting while reading and now I think I have finally figured out why. I've self-diagnosed myself with ADHD. I'll be sitting here studying and next thing I know, I'm outside spraying down the dogs kennel or organizing the woodpile in the neighbors yard while burning twigs from mine.
Just a moment ago I used the excuse of needing hot cocoa. To the kitchen I went. Whipped up some cocoa in the Keurig and back to studying I went. Oh wait, what about marshmallows?
Now, here I sit blogging from my iPhone 4s rather than studying.
Ok really, back to the lymph questions... For now at least...

I know exactly how you feel...focus has not been easy lately.
ReplyDelete