Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cheesy Potatoes

I'm not much of one who enjoys cooking. Occasionally I'll get in the mood, but not often at all.

We were asked to bring cheesy potatoes to Thanksgiving at Nick's Aunt Anita's house. Ah man I though. Nick pulled out a family recipe book that I haven't seen in years and luckily there was a recipe inside.

My new goal is to make one dish a week from this book. I want my kids to grow up talking about at least one of my dinners they loved to have.

Tonight I did a trial run. It seems blah which might have to do with not putting onions in it. Or the missed butter that wasn't called out in the directions.

Sam asked if we could tell Aunt Anita that she likes her recipe and how she went for seconds with a heaping plate she may not be able to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment