The place was packed. Getting individual tubes was proving to be difficult so we headed to the 10th floor for the Family Raft ride. The hour of us loaded up and off we went. Within a few seconds I was backwards and my stomach wasn't appreciating it. Watch out kids, momma might throw up on you. They were lucky, I made it to the bottom. Please don't push me backwards next time. We headed over to the tube slides and happened to find four quickly. Down we went. I was facing forward and still felt sick. Guess I'm destined for the lazy river. :( Seth and Sam kept vanishing to rides. On our hunt for them, we found them in line for Cascade Falls. Sam gave it one try and didn't last long. Maybe next time. Seth wiped out in a matter of seconds and went for another try. He mastered it. Next goal is tricks and spraying the line of those waiting.
![]() |
| Seth's board flipped and he was quickly washed up surf to the top. |



Looks like a fabulous time! I don't do carnival rides; water parks seem like carnival rides that you have to do in a bathing suit: horror! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is funny. We are spending three nights at a water park in Wisconsin over New Years with friends and their kids who are the same age as Seth. I'll give it another go and hopefully I'll have better luck.
ReplyDelete