Sunday, February 11, 2018

Filtered

Sam spends quite a bit of her time on Snapchat. It’s the new craze with kids that has taken over texting. They maintain steaks where each person has to send at least one picture to the other within 24 hours. With the convenience of snapping they tend to send what I’d consider worthless snaps. Mostly if the ground or weird faces with a ‘s’ scribbled across the picture. Sam and I are sitting around a 43 day streak. She bombards me with snaps which I don’t mind since I can see what’s going on in her day.





Snapchat also has filters which will change your voice, make you an animal or someone else. On our drives to hockey I have to be aware of what she’s doing. I’ve been busted belting out a song or ad-libing by her recording me and sending it to whomever is on her list.


Other times I’m minding my own business and check my Snapchat and find this...




Or this...




Then I look up just in time to do one of these...




We’ll hold Bitmoji conversations and laugh. It’s a great app as long as your kids don’t abuse it. We have a lot of fun with it.







No comments:

Post a Comment