Wednesday, May 18, 2011

...but they're worth taking

A wise person once said that blogging is a way to capture those small things in life that you never want to forget. Moments when your seven year old son asks what the baby inside your tummy is wearing, how s/he eats if s/he doesn't have any teeth to chew my food; moments when your child looks at you in front of their best friends and says "I love you Mom! You are the best!"

If you would like to know what sold me on taking this chance, it was that I can turn our families memories into books; volume after volume. I would love to have the opportunity to read about moments from my childhood. This time I wouldn't only be reliving the memory, I'd be reliving it through the eyes of someone who loved me... no matter what I did.


We always say how busy we are as parents. The more I've thought about it, the more I've come to realize that "busy" is just a convenient excuse for letting life pass you by, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance, I hope you dance


1 comment: