Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Cut Like Momma's

It's time for a haircut! Everytime we go to get her hair cut she asks to have it short like mine. By the time she gets into the chair, she decides to go with just a trim.


 Not this time. She got about chin length in the front and shorter in the back. Sam loves it! I think it's pretty darn cute too! We are also excited for having all those tangles tamed with shorter hair too.
As a back to school treat, Sam and I got pedicures. As a bonus she got her finger nails painted too.

We got fushia with sparkles! It's a little different for me, but Sam loves that we got the same colors. She even got flowers painted on her big toe and all of her fingers.

Careful, I tell her. Within a hour of getting home, her right pointer finger is chipped. Darn! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment