Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mrs. Lori, teacher

St. Mark's Church School is now in session. Since I coached Sam's soccer team, I decided I would volunteer to co-teach Seth's church school class. We have about 14 first graders in our class and more than half of the kids had to ask me if I had a baby in my belly. Good thing I do, otherwise that may have been my last day teaching if I didn't.

The lesson plan for this week was 10 pages. I glanced over them and let Mrs. Kelly lead the path. Next week I'll be a little more prepared. Although, she will still have the video to watch first which will give her an advantage.

Some of Seth's friends in his class are: Josh & JoJo Taylor (twins), Nathan & Jacob Weckop (twins), Mason Nielson, Grace Burlage (fighting cancer) and Samantha (?) his next-desk neighbor at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment