Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whose Ready for 1st and 2nd Grade?!

It is that time of year again! Seth's first day of 2nd Grade, and Sam's first day of 1st Grade.

I don't know if it was because my babies were starting a new school year or if it was the my youngest was now in 1st Grade, but I felt sad leaving them at school this morning. How will I ever be ready to move Seth into a college dorm in 10 years?!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Seth has Mrs. Lindahl who will be on maternity leave until October, so his substitute teacher is Ms. Johnson. Seth was sitting front and center, with JoHanna sitting further to the back of the classroom. The teacher must have heard about their inability to leave one another's side.

While picking them up today after school I was bombarded by JoHanna begging to come home with us for the day. Welcome back to school!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to 1st Grade
Samantha!

Sam has been waiting for this day for the past year. She loves school and is ready to conquor the year.

She got to class 10 minutes early and decided to wait right at her desk until 8:05am when class starts.

Sam's teacher is Mr. Schmidt. He has an orange cat named Buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment