Friday, February 17, 2012

Around and Around

I remember when I was little and could spin in circles and go on amusement park rides. I'd ask my mom to come on rides with me and her response was always no; they would make her feel sick. Nice excuse, I'd think to myself.

Now, as an adult, I say the same thing to my children at times. It depends on how bad I want to go on the ride. I still love going on the rides but will the wooziness that I'll soon feel be well worth the exhilaration?
I had to opt out this time because Addy isn't quite old enough to appreciate a Merry-go-Round.


Seth is spinning Sam so fast that her hair is flying in the wind. Her head is pulled back by the lack of strength to fight gravity, or maybe she is just being carefree.


I love how everything is out of focus except for Sam. If Seth was in the picture too, it would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment