Seth and Sam have always been pretty healthy kids; until they started going to school
Seth stayed home from school today because he had a nice fever of 103 since Sunday. We took him into the doctor yesterday and his rapid strep came back negative.
Sam said she had a stomach ache and headache and how she should stay home too; which we hear often since I started my maternity leave.
I got a call from the doctors office that his culture came back positive and a prescription was being called into his pharmacy. Unfortunatly since his rapid was negative we opted to not swab Sam; which means another trip to the HealthEast Eagan Clinic to do a lab only strep test. I now feel bad for sending Sam to school since her rapid came back as positive.
Here Seth finds a comfy spot on the floor of the lobby to watch cartoons. It's a good thing he decided to bring his neck pillow.

No comments:
Post a Comment