Nick bought a dozen pink roses for Sam and I.
What boy wants roses? Instead, Nick went right to Seth's heart with a big sucker and nailed it!
The past two days Seth and Sam spent time across the street with Kayla's Dad, Troy making stuff from wood. Monday night Sam spilled the beans and said they were making me a present.
After working on it some more today, I was given a wooden box with a raised wooden heart on each side. Inside that box were puzzle pieces; each with its own color. I made many attempts to put the puzzle together and failed every time. It isn't easy putting a puzzle together where the peices don't blend from one to the other. I tried to take all the edge pieces but when the puzzle doesn't make a square it makes it even harder. Sam said it was a teddy bear holding a heart, then later I heard it was a heart with one puzzle piece being the shape of a heart that sits at the center of the large heart.
I think they might need to run back to Troy's house to get a guide for me to follow...
It was a great Valentines Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment