Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another First

Since Addy has been born she has been sleeping in a Rock-n-Play at my bedside. Her room gets down to 65 degrees at night with the thermostat set at 72. I'm sure with a blanket she'd be fine but nights are so much easier when she is only an arm length away.

She started getting drowsy so I put her down still awake, and in her crib. Both would be a first as I typically put her down for naps in her Rock-n-Play.


She laid there content and cooed every so often. About ten minutes later her breathing changed and she was out. It was a success! Well, for about a half hour until she woke up. I was hoping she would have slept for her normal three plus hours. A bottle later she started nodding off so I put her back in her crib awake. 3 hours and 54 minutes later my baby girl woke.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I might not be able to read this blog anymore. I NEED HER!
    She is precious Lori! Absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete