At Christmas, Linda gave me a Nook. I was in the middle of the Twilight Saga's Eclipse paper book. I couldn't wait for my next book to start using the Nook, so I bought the e-book of Eclipse. Finished that one and moved onto book four Breaking Dawn. Finished that book and started The Hunger Games series of three books. I have since finished the first book and I'm a quarter of the way into the second book Catching Fire. I've never read this many books in a months time. It's not because I'm on maternity leave because I was on maternity leave two other times and didn't read like this. I give credit to what I love the most (besides family) being technology.

It is small enought to go into the diaper bag or my purse just in case I'm someplace and I'm looking for something to do to pass time. I bought a nice leather cover to protect it from getting scratched while carrying it around. It is nice because there isn't a backlight, so it's not hard on your eyes to read. Downfall is that when I'm up in the middle of the night feeding Adelynn, I can't read my Nook because there isn't a backlight.

Problem Solved!
My Nook library is accessible through a handy App for the iPhone.
Nick has even taken up reading books on my Nook or his Andriod phone if the Nook is being used by me.
Next step: Upgrade to the Nook Color which is like a tablet and can have interactive books for the kids to read/listen to. Sam loves to read so it would be great to be able to hand her the Nook when she is bored or needs a distration and say here - read your book.
No comments:
Post a Comment