Tonight Church School resumes from Christmas break. I promised my class of 2nd graders that I would bring the baby in to see them today. We walked in the door and it was like I was handing out a lifetime supply of candy. Before I knew it I was completely surrounded by kids of all ages. Leah stepped in to help out Kelly with teaching the class since it would be too hard for me to continue teaching with Nick not home to watch Adelynn. I was asked to stay for a while by one of the directors. I sat in the back to not distrupt the kids.
Each teacher received a St. Marks t-shirt as a gift which was nice of them.
Seth and Sam were called up front to share their exciting news. They have a new baby sister named Adelynn and they love her to bits.
No comments:
Post a Comment