Monday, January 23, 2012

Pint Sized

If there is one thing that will calm Addy down in no time it is the sound of running water. My mom pointed it out to me when she was just a few days old. After standing by the sink running water over and over again to calm her, I decided to buy an app for my iPhone. It allows me to sync three different sounds together, so i picked rain, thunder and a stream. Now my water bill can go back to the normal amount.

The North Shore is covered in waterfalls which make the perfect atmosphere for soothing a crying baby. Unfortunately, they are all frozen in the winter months. You can still here the water running under the ice, but it is nowhere as loud as during the warmer months of the year.

Nick and I were pleasantly reminded of one pint sized waterfall that never freezes. Thankfully, we never had to use it to calm Addy. Although it did put her to sleep within minutes. Maybe I should see about having one of these installed in her bedroom.





After Addy fell asleep Nick and I decided to take advantage of the soothing waterfall and sit in the hot tub. Nick made a couple trips thru the tunnel to the outdoor hot tub. It was a little to chilly for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment