Since getting my iPhone I have found a handy app that allows me to track Adelynn's naps, eating, diapers, and figure out her daily patterns without racking my tired brain to remember when what happened last.
Over the last seven days she has drank 143.38 ounces from 67 bottles.

She has slept a total of 5 days, 6 hours and 23 minutes. Her longest stretch of sleep was on January 24th for 7 hours and 35 minutes with an average of 2 hours and 23 minutes for each nap. Those little half hour cat naps bring her average down quite a bit.
She has gone through 59 diapers, which doesn't count the times where we have been in the middle of a change and she decided to dirty two, three or even five diapers. Yup, one time five diapers in one changing. She makes us think she is done pooping and then pushes out another shot.

In a given day, she sleeps around 16 to 17 hours. She does have great sleeping habits. Nick wouldn't agree as much. On the weekends he gets up with Adelynn so I can get a night or two of some good sleep. Unfortunately, when Nick is on night-duty, Adelynn doesn't sleep as long of stretches as she does with me. He also struggles with getting her to stay asleep when he brings her into the room to put her back down.

But what I like the most is the Timeline feature. I can see the last seven days trends. There are more options than Sleeping, Nursing and Bottles but at this time they are the only ones I use. We have a good pattern around the 5-6am hour for getting up after going to bed around 9-10pm. It is the middle of the day when we stagger so much. Especially when I have errands to run. She isn't much of a carseat sleeper - unless the carseat is sitting outside of the car. I guess she isn't fond of moving while she sleeps.

No comments:
Post a Comment